Monday, July 13, 2009

LAVSH recreation of the MICHAEL JACKSON THRILLER JACKET for BLACK EYED PEAS

Finally finished the jacket. It was definately a challenge to create this piece. I hope I did a good job at recreating a piece of art. I had to watch the thriller video like 50 times & take photos from the video. This was very intricate, notice all the pattern pieces I had to create.I've seen some bad recreations of this piece. We just delivered the piece to Taboo. I wish I got to keep the coat. Michael Jackson definately inspired me & it's crazy someone designed something this dope back then-like I would rock this.

























































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT!!!! A REAL PATTERN MAKING. SEWING DESIGNER!!!! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!

    MUCH LOVE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..

    ReplyDelete